1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
3. How do we use your information?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience whilst respecting your privacy. We NEVER sell or pass your information to third parties. The information you provide or which we collect may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to complete your enquiry or purchase;
- to manage customer service queries;
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested;
- to tell you about products and services we think may be of interest to you;
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact us on the details below. Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
5. Legal Obligation
We may also use and disclose your personal data for compliance purposes, as required by any legal or taxation authority and to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation. Also in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, to legal and taxation authorities, to prevent crime and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
6. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- credit/debit card companies
- our bankers
7. How long will we hold your information for?
Your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of permanently in a secure manner.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests;
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications relating to your enquiry or ongoing business with us.
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision. We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
9. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
10. Do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with members or our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
11. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our web page.
12. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can contact us directly.
Please write to us at the address given below.
Crown Salvage Ltd
Tel: 01376 521 212